The Los Angeles San Francisco Daily Journal provides California attorneys with the news and information they need.
• Reporters throughout California keep you updated on the courts, regulatory changes, State Bar and legal community.
• Appellate court opinions and summaries are published online the afternoon they are issued and in print the following day.
o U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and Bankruptcy Panel
o U.S. Supreme Court
o California Supreme Court
o California Appellate Courts
o California Commission on Judicial Performance
o Plus selected opinions from U.S. District Courts of California and the State Bar
• California civil case summaries--published weekly--include attorneys, experts and case details
• Profiles of judges, neutrals and corporate counsel give insight into the people who may decide your case or send you business, while firm and attorney profiles outline successful strategies.
• Our panel of attorney-columnists bring their expertise and experience to interpret and analyze changes and trends
• Use DailyJournal.com to read the news when you're out of the office or compile information from our archives
• Our experienced legal advertising staff can handle your public notice needs
No other publication devotes more resources to serving California lawyers.