The Los Angeles | San Francisco Daily Journal provides California attorneys with the news and information they need.
- Reporters throughout California keep you updated on the courts, regulatory changes, State Bar and legal community.
- Coverage of corporate law includes Dealmakers, our weekly compilation of top corporate, real estate and entertainment deals and the people who made them happen.
- Appellate court opinions* and summaries are published online the afternoon they are issued and in print the following day.
- California civil case summaries—published weekly—include attorneys, experts and case details
- Profiles of judges, neutrals and corporate counsel give insight into the people who may decide your case or send you business, while firm and attorney profiles outline successful strategies.
- Our panel of attorney-columnists bring their expertise and experience to interpret and analyze changes and trends
- Use DailyJournal.com to read the news when you’re out of the office or compile information from our archives
- Our experienced legal advertising staff can handle your public notice needs throughout California and Arizona.
No other publication devotes more resources to serving California lawyers.
We publish all opinions from:
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and Bankruptcy Panel
- U.S. Supreme Court
- California Supreme Court
- California Appellate Courts
- California Commission on Judicial Performance
We also publish selected opinions from:
- U.S. District Courts of California
- State Bar
Call 866-531-1492 or email email@example.com for subscription rates.